Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another Look Needed for RicK Warren's Inaugural Prayer

As a member of Twitter, I sometimes see some really interesting articles which make me go back and look at something that has happened-- and sometimes, these articles make me think.

Such is the case with this article by Chuck Norris on Rick Warren's recent inaugural prayer.

Fascinating. Oh, and I sure did notice the Obama family did not pray along.

http://townhall.com/columnists/ChuckNorris/2009/01/27/the_most_underrated_part_of_the_inauguration?page=full&comments=true

Take home message: Pray that God's will be done!

Thanks to TeamRonMiller for posting it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure what Rick Warren was going to say, but I was pleased by the humility in it. I also liked how it was quite biblical (and not only did he pray in the name of Jesus, but His name in several languages!).

I found your blog through Read My Lips Network (of which I'm now a member). I subscribed to your blog and look forward to reading more of your posts. You can check out my blog, Caffeinated Thoughts, if you like.