Sunday, March 1, 2009

Conservatives Love Americans and Support Our Constitution

What a great Saturday night! First I watched the forecast for an alleged Sunday snow storm (still waiting on that one to appear) and I saw Rush Limbaugh's speech to CPAC aired again. It was great. Yes, we love America, Americans and support our Constitution!

Thanks to Fox News for the transcript of Rush's speech. Read it and remember, we are Americans!

The following is a raw transcript of Rush Limbaugh's speech on the final day of CPAC.

RUSH: Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you all very, very much. Thank you all. I can't tell you how wonderful that makes me feel. It happens everywhere I go, but it's still special here. [ Laughter ] If you all will indulge me, I learned something, I guess, it's early Friday morning that I didn't know. Friday morning is when I learned this. I learned that Fox, God love them, is televising this speech on the Fox News Channel, which means, ladies and gentleman, this is my first ever address to the nation. [Applause] Now, I have someone in back taking phone numbers. In fact, I would like to introduce to you my security chief, a man who runs all of my security. His name is Joseph Stalin. Joseph, would you please --

[Laughter ] I am safe from any liberal attack, in public, because they would be afraid of offending Stalin.

[Laughter] Now the opportunity here to address the nation, a serious one, it really is. And I want to take it seriously. I want to address something. I know that people are probably watching this who never have listened to my program and may not even really know what conservatism is...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/01/transcript-rush-limbaughs-address-cpac/

No comments: